In compliance with the provisions of the European General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data EBONITADOS NORTE, S.L. with Cif: B33795584 domiciled at: C/INGENIERO ISIDORO CLAUSEL Nº 5 33211 GIJÓN -ASTURIAS- email: email@example.com as data controller informs that:
I. In accordance with the European General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (RGPD 2016/679, of 27 April 2016), personal data is understood to be “any information concerning identified or identifiable natural persons”. The personal data provided by you through the website www.ebonor.net, owned by EBONITADOS NORTE, S.L. will be included in an automated file owned by it, being treated with the utmost confidentiality and used exclusively to address the issues raised. Said data will be used exclusively for the purpose of managing the services offered, attending to the requests made to us, carrying out administrative tasks, as well as sending technical, commercial or advertising information by ordinary or electronic means.
III. You guarantee that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up to date, being responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of failure to comply with this obligation. In the event that the data provided belong to a third party, you guarantee that you have informed said third party of the aspects contained in this Policy and obtained their authorisation to provide their data to EBONITADOS NORTE, S.L., for the aforementioned purposes.
IV. When personal data are collected through the form, it will be necessary for you to provide at least those marked with an asterisk, since, if these data considered necessary are not provided, EBONITADOS NORTE, S.L., will not be able to accept and manage the web service or consultation formulated.
V. In response to EBONITADOS NORTE, S.L.’s concern to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your data, the required levels of security for the protection of personal data have been adopted and the technical means at its disposal have been installed to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of personal data provided through www.ebonor.net.
VII. To exercise your rights of transparency, information, access, rectification, erasure or right to be forgotten, limitation of processing, data portability and opposition of your personal data in writing identified with the reference “Data Protection” to the following address C/INGENIERO ISIDORO CLAUSEL Nº 5 33211 GIJÓN -ASTURIAS- At the time you provide your personal data you may express your wish NOT to receive electronic commercial communications from EBONITADOS NORTE, S.L., you may express this wish by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIII. All data collected in the forms comply with principles and rights that guarantee the protection of your personal data in accordance with the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: In any case, express and unambiguous consent will be required for the processing of personal data.
- Principle of data minimisation: Only the data strictly necessary to carry out the required service will be requested.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: Data will be kept for no longer than is strictly necessary to carry out the purposes of the processing.
- Principle of confidentiality and integrity: All data provided will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security and total confidentiality.
IIX. Personal data are managed in EBONITADOS NORTE, S.L. are obtained from the following sources of information:
- Contact forms on the website www.ebonor.net.
- Public media such as websites, notice boards, etc.
X. The personal data collected by EBONITADOS NORTE, S.L. are: identification data, contact data and professional data. Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning them. Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, data subjects may request that we restrict the processing of their data, in which case we will only retain the data for the purpose of exercising or defending claims. For reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. The data controller will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims. In accordance with current legislation, you have the following rights: the right to request access to your personal data, the right to request its rectification or deletion, the right to request the limitation of its processing, the right to oppose its processing, the right to data portability and the right to revoke the consent given. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by EBONITADOS NORTE, S.L. are different depending on the information capture system:
- Contact forms: EBONITADOS NORTE, S.L. requests personal data which may include: Name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and address of your website in order to respond to your queries.
- Google Signals: Google Analytics associates the visitor information it collects from this website with information held by Google about logged-in user accounts. This information includes end-user location, search history, YouTube history and data from Google’s partner websites, and is used to provide aggregated, anonymous information about how users behave across devices. Users can access and delete this data through the My Activity page. These features are also subject to Google Analytics advertising features policies.
- Browsing and IP Address: When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information relating to your IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that forwarded you to them, your operating system and the browser used.